Thursday, December 8, 2011

Single and Proud!

Its been a while and i am just enjoying the freedom from bind and making time for myself, i am just trying to connect to myself more. A few days ago i read a sign on facebook saying that being single is having a courage to live alone without the pressure of having a companion in this lonely world and so it say.

Maybe and i'm just ignoring the signs given to me, at the back of my mind there is something that is telling me that i need somebody but i choose to live this way. i want to ask the people that giving an effort to tell and show that they like me. What do you want from me? do you just want to be back on the main stream where everyone had a partner or maybe just want someone to celebrate the season. I am not a trophy boyfriend or any on that side. i dunno in some point in my life i get this attitude to take the emotions throwing to me less seriously, not that i do not appreciate the gesture and the sweet thoughts that they are giving to me. i really love the attention but it is not sinking into my head or heart.

yes i want to be with someone in the future, i said before that after the long relationship that i had i do not want to be in that situation where you just give your all and feeling that your just the one that giving the effort. because some people are too comfortable that you will not leave them even they take you for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers