Thursday, February 5, 2009

Creating A Blog!


Welcome po sa Blog ko, this is not the 1st time na gumawa ako ng blog. I hope i can stay in this blog. This blog is dedicated to my past and future experience. And i hope i can share to you guys.
I will start by introducing my self. im josept, born november 8, 1893. Im 3rd sa apa na magkakapatid. 2 boys and 2 girls. Im working in an advertising company for almost 5 years, We are making poster and banners for indoor and outdoor use.
Madami ako nakilala and i will share all of it to you guys. Some people that i met in the pasts that makes me the person i am now.
I dont want to say na all good thing ang masasabi ko kasi im will just write kung anu ang mga naramdaman ko nga mga panahon na iyon. so if ever sorry if my part ng blog na ito na di nyo magustuhan. But if you do have any comment you can post it here.
Nagtataka siguro kayo bakit girl ang nilagay ko sa pic. Well kasi ng nakita ko ang pic na ito naisip ko na isa ito sa magandang pambungad when starting something. i dont know maybe its just me na nakikita ko na this pic is making an expression of welcoming. Wala lang. But i hope you can stay in reading this blog.
thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers